Robert R. Ike, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Since the formation of the School District in 1950, Bob Ike became the 4th continuously serving superinte
Dr. Ike resides in the Village of Palmyra with his family.
- Executive Summary - 100 Interviews in 100 Days
- Pal-Mac School District Entry Plan: Executive Summary
- Technology education: The nucleus of middle-level philosophy
- Supporting Teacher Leaders, by Mike Ford and Bob Ike
- Snapshot IX The 9th Triennial Study of the Superintendency in New York State
- Snapshot 2020: The 10th Triennial Study of the Superintendency in New York State