151 Hyde Parkway
Palmyra, New York 14522
At a minimum, the successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Candidates may:
- Possess a New York State teaching certification;
- Possess a 4 year college degree;
- Possess a 2 year college degree;
- Be enrolled in a teacher prep program;
- Be enrolled in a college program; or
- Possess a high school diploma;
- Embrace learning for all.
- Create a collaborative culture.
- Value collective capacity through job-embedded professional learning.
- Focus on results and not activities.
- Implement change for its effect on increased student achievement and the overall enhancement of the organization.
The following information is required if applying for the position:
- Online Web Recruitment Application (click here)
- Cover Letter
- Copies of certifications or verification from the TEACH website, if applicable
- Undergraduate and graduate college transcripts (official or unofficial)
- At least 3 recent professional letters of recommendation (within 12 months of application date)
All required information should be filed electronically through the online web recruitment system.
Only applicants who submit all the required materials listed above will be considered for the position. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all materials have been submitted for review.
We appreciate your interest in the Palmyra-Macedon CSD.