Main Office: 315-597-3400
Main Office Hours: School Year 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Summer Hours: Staff are available by telephone from 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Darcy Smith, Ed. D, Principal
Dorothy Veit, Secretary to Principal
Amanda Masters, Assistant Principal
Stacy Nisbet, Secretary to Assistant Principal
- Doors open for students purchasing breakfast....7:30 am
- Students enter the building....7:37 am
- Period 1 begins/Morning attendance....7:42 am
- First afternoon dismissal....2:17 pm
- Mondays - No late busses - No students to stay after except for athletes with 3:00 practice
- 10th period (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)....2:19 - 3:00 pm - bussing provided
- Tutoring period (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)....3:00 - 3:55 pm - bussing provided
- Fridays - Activity Period (Extracurricular clubs*) 2:19 - 3:00 - bussing provided.
*Some clubs/activities that need to meet more often than one Friday a month may meet on an additional weekday.