2018-2019 Registration Information
Palmyra-Macedon Central School District’s
Universal Pre-Kindergarten Programs
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) programs are designed to meet developmental milestones of the young child. Children participate in a structured environment, rich with literacy and discovery.
- UPK is free of charge, and transportation is available. As per New York State guidelines, a lottery may need to take place to determine student selection.
- UPK is a half-day program, Monday through Friday.
Requirements to Attend:
- Must reside in the Palmyra-Macedon Central School District
- Must turn 4 years old on or before December 1, 2018
- (Please note: If a child is eligible for Kindergarten in the 2018-2019 school year, the child is not eligible for UPK.)
- Must provide proof of up-to-date immunizations and medical examination records
Registration for the 2018-2019 UPK Programs at the Palmyra-Macedon District Office
March 12 - March 14, 2018
March 19 - March 23, 2018
Parents must call for an appointment after February 1, 2018.
Please call 315-597-3401
The following documents are required at time of registration:
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease/mortgage papers, tax bill)
- Immunization / medical record signed by physician (including BMI % & Lead Test)
- Child’s birth certificate
- Parent identification (driver's license)
- Custody papers or court orders, if applicable
District registration forms are available below to download, or packets are available at the following locations:
- Pal-Mac Primary and Intermediate Schools
- Palmyra-Macedon District Office
For more information, please contact Mr. Brian Brooks, Primary School Principal, via e-mail, Brian.Brooks@palmaccsd.org, or phone 315-597-3400 press 6.